Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 22 - Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs - FAIL

Didn't do it.

Yesterday I struggled as well, i ate really well and kept it at about 1500 calories or a little less. I had some indian food that Ankur cooked, and I didn't work out. I watched the GAME!

How many times are my boys gonna be in the finals at the CWS?!


Alright alright, today will be better. Yesterday I also had some major fatigue issues courtesy of me not taking my iron supplements and some other personal situations and just couldn't do it. BAD CRAMPS and a terrible headache followed me throughout the day.

So this morning I overslept but you know what today is going to be a good day and I'm going to workout the minute I get home and do yesterdays workout, eat dinner, and do todays workout! I can do it. DUH!

Since I said it on here it's totally going to happen, I love the accountability of this! I'll post again once I finish both.

PS I made some awesome lowcal low carb 7 layer dip that the boys adored and I'll probably make it again for tonight because of superstition, I'll include that recipe in my later post.

1 comment:

  1. doubles are not as bad as you think!!! and you can totally do it! I am proud of you and personal issues suck!!!!

    ReplyDelete