Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 20 - Plyo Cardio Circuit

Ow, everything is hurting today! I am procrastinating the workout by writing this, but I have a busy day ahead and a lot to get done before we leave for the beach so another couple minutes to wake up and off to the races so to speak

Is this every going to get easier? Nope.

I am sticking to the diet pretty well, with the exception of watching the game last night! Sweet potatoe french fries are healthy right?...not really but sometimes you've just got to live life!

So I don't know what it is but the heismans in the warmup get me EVERYTIME. I'm not really perfect at those and I struggled today with push ups and holding it in plank position.

My left arm is a little sore and a little mad at me for giving blood.

Anyways I've got to clean the car and pack some healthy snacks and stuff because I'm Folly Beach bound in an hour and a half. When I get home I'm going to do Kenpo+ from P90X plus and I realllly enjoy it so I can't wait to have a great day and have another good workout. I may stay in Charleston with the beautiful Heather tonight if the driving situation allows!

1 comment:

  1. you are cute! I started the plyo like 3 minutes ago then stopped. Maybe I will try again once I am done with this!

    ReplyDelete