Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 18 - Cardio Recovery

So this morning I woke up at 5 and was really feeling the long week of working out two a days. So I sat around debating, to work out or not to work out? The scale decided that battle and I did Level 2 or Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. The workout was tough but I definitely think it was a good short workout that jumpstarted my day.

It was a long day though, only 5 or maybe 6 hours of sleep last night and that's just not enough anymore. Although since I've been working out in the morning and evenings my appetite has increased. Instead of it being a chore to eat the 5 300 cal meals as prescribed with the standard INSANITY package I was craving every bit of it and more.

My favorite recipe by far is the yogurt bowl. Fantastic and tasty!!

So tomorrow is Cardio Power and Resistance. Should be good I do hope my knee starts feeling better. I'm giving blood tomorrow around noon so I'm going to try to workout before work tomorrow so that I can do yoga or something a little lighter in the evening.

Thank the lord for a beautiful South Carolina summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment